TendersOur Page for Procurement Opportunities
Welcome to Tatua Center’s Tenders Page! On this page, we post tenders as well as expression of interest calls for supply of goods and services to Tatua Center.
Expression of Interest in Providing Mediation Services for Association of Kenya Credit Providers Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Centre
Financial Sector Deepening (FSD) Kenya is collaborating with The Association of Kenya Credit Providers (AKCP) to set up an Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre for the Credit Information Sharing (CIS) mechanism. Applications are invited from qualified persons for expression of interest in providing Mediation Services for the CIS ADR Centre.
Functions: The mediators shall exercise the following functions:-
- To receive and enquire into complaints relating to information shared by credit providers through credit reference bureaus (CRBs)
- To investigate complaints against members of the Association
- To liaise with the disputants and the Associations’ Secretariat to organize forums for mediation
- To promptly mediate and effectively resolve CIS disputes.
- To meet set turn-around time in mediating the disputes
- To promptly update the Association of progress of the mediations in writing
- To analyze the disputes before it and come up with trends that can be used to improve the CIS mechanism.
- Where need be, to attend CIS conferences, seminars and meetings in order to highlight the challenges experienced and lessons for the Association
- To undertake any other functions that may be assigned by the governing council in relation to credit information sharing disputes.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to the position of ADR CIS Mediators, the applicant must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Hold an appropriate degree from a recognized university
- Have at least three years’ experience as an ADR practitioner and particularly mediation.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution and be of high moral character, integrity and impartiality.
- Experience in administrative functions of an ADR office
- Be an effective team player
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by submitting the following documents to the Association of Kenya Credit Providers, Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS), Noordin Road, Off Thika Road, P.O Box 65041-00618, Ruaraka.
- A letter of application
- A detailed curriculum vitae(s)
- Three (3) referees.
- One copy of the applicant’s recent colored passport size photograph.
- Copies of testimonials and professional certificates and academic transcripts.
This should be done by close of business on 30th June 2014